Subject: FW: Submission of investment proposals - Modernisation Fund in Estonia
From: "RAM Info"
To: "RAM Info"
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2024 15:41:35 +0300

From: Aive Haavel <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2024 11:26 AM
To: Lennart Lepik <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
Tarmo Kivi REGO <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: FW: Submission of investment proposals - Modernisation Fund in
Estonia

Tere

Meile on laekunud Moderniseerimisfondi selleaastane makse. Avaliku sektori
hoonete meetmetele laekus 15 884 100 eurot (14 169 900 eurot Phase 1 ja 1
714 200 eurot Phase 2).

Palun esitage taotlus raha üle kandmiseks Rahandusministeeriumile.

Tervitustega

Aive Haavel
Peaspetsialist | Finantsosakond
+372 5866 0375

Kliimaministeerium

Palun säästa loodust ja võimalusel väldi selle e-kirja välja printimist!

From: Brit-Beatrice Peri <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2024 8:19 AM
To: Mari Lahtmets <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
Monika Maamägi-Türk <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; Aive Haavel <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: FW: Submission of investment proposals - Modernisation Fund in
Estonia

Tere

Panen edasi MF saadetud kinnitused, et Eestile on eraldatud raha
positiivsed otsused saanud taotlustele.

Parimat

Brit

From: WOUTERS Renko <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > On
Behalf Of Modernisation-fund
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2024 1:39 PM
To: Brit-Beatrice Peri <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
CHRYSANTHOU Evangelia <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; WOUTERS Renko <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Modernisation-fund
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Submission of investment proposals - Modernisation Fund in
Estonia

Dear Beatrice,

We are pleased to inform you that, following the EC disbursement decision
of 12 June 2024, in regards to the following proposals:

*	MF 2024-1 EE 0-001: Programme for improvement of energy efficiency
and renewable energy use in public sector buildings, Phase 2
*	MF 2024-1 EE 0-002: Subsequent disbursement - Programme for
improvement of energy efficiency and renewable energy use in public sector
buildings
*	MF 2024-1 EE 0-004: Subsequent disbursement - Energy-efficient
low-emission public transport programme

the EIB has executed the payment of the funds related to the investment
proposals on the dedicated Estonian account today, Monday 24 June 2024.

Kind regards,

Modernisation Fund IC Secretariat

From: WOUTERS Renko <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > On
Behalf Of Modernisation-fund
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2024 4:28 PM
To: 'Brit-Beatrice Peri' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Modernisation-fund <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; CHRYSANTHOU Evangelia
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; WOUTERS Renko
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Submission of investment proposals - Modernisation Fund in
Estonia

Dear Beatrice,

Thank you very much for the submission of the Estonian investment
proposals requesting support from the Modernisation Fund.

We are pleased to inform you that the EIB has confirmed the following
investment proposals as priority investments and has verified the
available funds for the subsequent disbursement requests:

-          MF 2024-1 EE 0-001: Programme for improvement of energy
efficiency and renewable energy use in public sector buildings, Phase 2

-          MF 2024-1 EE 0-002: Subsequent disbursement - Programme for
improvement of energy efficiency and renewable energy use in public sector
buildings

-          MF 2024-1 EE 0-004: Subsequent disbursement - Energy-efficient
low-emission public transport programme

Please be kindly notified that we have uploaded letters in regards to
these decisions, together with the EIB Confirmation of Priority
Investments on Smartshare (Confirmations - Files - EIB SmartShare
<https://smartshare.eib.org/index.php/apps/files/?dir=/%20MF%20replies%20a
nd%20correspondence/EE%20-%20MF%20replies%20and%20correspondence/2024-S1/C
onfirmation&fileid=10928971> ). The EIB Confirmation of Priority
Investments for these proposals will also be sent to the European
Commission.

We would also like to kindly inform you that we have uploaded letters on
SmartShare (2024-S1 - Files - EIB SmartShare
<https://smartshare.eib.org/index.php/apps/files/?dir=/%20MF%20replies%20a
nd%20correspondence/EE%20-%20MF%20replies%20and%20correspondence/2024-S1&f
ileid=10740994> ) to inform you that, in line with the requirements of
Article 6.4 of the Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2020/1001, the
EIB is however returning the following investment proposals:

-          MF 2024-1 EE 0-003: Energy-efficient low-emission public
transport programme (Phase 2)

In case you would have any follow up queries on the basis of our feedback,
we remain of course available for any further discussions and would invite
you for a follow up meeting, also in the presence of our colleagues from
the EC.

With kind regards,

Renko

Renko Wouters

Governing Bodies Department

Corporate Secretariat Officer

98-100 boulevard Konrad Adenauer
L-2950 Luxembourg
+352 437983087 (office)
+352 691284017 (mobile)

 <http://www.eib.org/> www.eib.org

 <http://twitter.com/EIB>
<http://www.facebook.com/EuropeanInvestmentBank>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/9360>
<https://www.instagram.com/europeaninvestmentbank/>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/EIBtheEUbank>
<http://www.eib.org/infocentre/rss/index.htm>

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

Consider treating this e-mail only during your business hours. The EIB
Group supports your right to disconnect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Les informations contenues dans ce message et/ou ses annexes sont
reservees a l'attention et a l'utilisation de leur destinataire et peuvent
etre
confidentielles. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, vous etes
informes que vous l'avez recu par erreur et que toute utilisation en est
interdite. Dans ce cas, vous etes pries de le detruire et d'en informer la

Banque Europeenne d'Investissement.

The information in this message and/or attachments is intended solely for
the attention and use of the named addressee and may be confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this transmittal in error and that any use of it is prohibited.
In
such a case please delete this message and kindly notify the European
Investment Bank accordingly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------